Need help paying for food, rent and/or mortgage and live in Riverside County? Transgender Health and Wellness Center is now offering food voucher, rent and mortgage relief. Get in touch with Nell Smith from our Palm Springs office via telephone.


  • Initial Intake Form
  • Hair Removal
  • Find Employment
  • Mental Health Services
  • Find Housing

Become a Donor

Support the Transgender Community by making a donation today. 

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Get news on events, fundraisers, and services by signing up for the Transgender Health & Wellness Center newsletter.

© 2022 Transgender Health & Wellness Center